My Photo
Name:
Location: Nashville, TN, United States

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A Long Time Coming...

So, I now have a blog.....

Hmmmmm, I feel a lot of pressure for my first post....

I have played with this idea for a while now. And with the persistent encouragement of my husband :) , I'm giving it a try. I have no idea what this is meant to be: a way to keep up with family and friends, a way to stay connected, a way to get things out of my head and process, a way to stretch my writing muscles and be creative, a chronicle of the working of the Lord in and around me, a way to look back and see His fingerprints in this life..... hopefully, all of the above.

I like records of things, to look back and see patterns. To see what you couldn't see in the moment. And I like playing with words and journalling and writing......and capturing snapshots of life. I long for joy in the midst of the abundant life that He promises....thus the title. Recording moments of joy, or reminders of truth in the times where it seems absent, are what this will be about....

So, here's to the beginning.....

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan, Jennifer, Will and Jack said...

Welcome to blogging. I can't say I write much on mine, but it has been a great way for our family to keep up with our lives. I'll look forward to this new way of keeping up with yours.
Miss you!
Jennifer

July 21, 2009 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger j.skiffy said...

yippie! i'm so glad that you've started this. and i'm thrilled to see pioneer woman over there in your list. she's just funny.

July 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home